Be the disrupter, not the disrupted.
eTail Nordic 2018 brings together the retail leaders, innovators and disruptors who are challenging convention to share their proven experience in delivering the truly “seamless retail” experience their customers now expect.
Through small, interactive peer-to-peer working groups as well as dynamic case studies, be inspired by the industry leaders thinking ahead of the curve. Learn how to build a personalization strategy that generates customer loyalty, how to deliver a seamless customer experience across all touchpoints at all times, how to create impactful content that brings higher conversion rates, and how to build an effective data strategy that gives you a complete picture of your customer.
“Brings together the best of omnichannel thinking and practice, inspires strategy reconfiguration and stimulates ready to implement actions in your everyday work”Rina Hansen Marketing & Omnichannel Director
Our Inspirational 2017 Speakers Included:
Head of eCommerce
Rasmus Roijen Kjeldsen
Global eTailing Manager
Head of Digital Growth Centre
Dansk Supermarked Group
Head of Conceptual Marketing
Chris 'kubby' Kubbernus
CEO & Forbes No.1 Snapchat Business Guru
Marketing & Omni-channel Director
By Malene Birger
IKEA Planning Experience
At eTail Nordic 2018, learn how to:
- 1 Build a personalisation strategy that gives you a focused and 360 degree customer view
- 2 Create dynamic content that builds customer loyalty and brand promoters
- 3 Master attribution by mapping every customer’s journey
- 4 Ensure every mobile visit converts and generates revenue
- 5 Deliver a cultural transformation so that your entire business thinks Omni-channel
- 6 Build a data strategy that gives unparalleled insights into your customers
- 7 Guarantee your company is prepared for the future of machine learning and AI
- 8 Analyze the potential and the threat of marketplaces and new entrants to the region
‘Covers a diverse and inspiring range of topics within eCommerce – speakers set the bar high with well facilitated and interactive sessions’- Rasmus Røijen Kjeldsen, Global Lead, Online Retailing
‘Great topics, keynote speakers, roundtables and peer to peer knowledge sharing - always brings fresh ideas and thoughts which are difficult to obtain anywhere else’- Peter Hvidberg, Head of eCommerce & Customer Service
‘In a dynamic world, provides great inspiration and specific tools that can be a game changer for your business.’- Martin C. Lumb, Head of Marketing & Digital
‘Excellent speakers and networking! I went home with valuable insights and good potential partnerships’- Stefan Oberg , CEO,
Interested in keeping up to date with our latest industry content?
Follow us on social media and get regular updates on the event, engage in discussions on hot topics and connect with like-minded peers in a social environment.