Your only opportunity in the year to learn from and network with all the major Nordic retail players at one time
Covid-19 is posing unprecedented challenges for the retail industry, forcing you to re-prioritise eCommerce, eMarketing and eDelivery activities.
Want to define how you can play a critical role in supporting your business through the storm and beyond? Only at Etail Nordic can you learn from and network with your retail peers on lessons-learnt to date following Covid-19, including:
- How to transform your traditional retail business models into modern digital practices to best respond to market disruptions
David Walmsley, Chief Digital Officer, Pandora
- How to redesign your last mile delivery models during lockdown to ensure you can still provide a high level of customer service efficiently
Andrew Sheremetyev, Director, Smart Logistics, Zalando
- How to use personalisation at scale to achieve closer relationships with more than 65 million customers across the globe
Sara Sjöberg, Global Head of Personalisation & Loyalty, H&M Group
Sign up for free to benefit from:
- 28 solution focused sessions addressed by 25 leading retail speakers, addressing all your post Covid-19 biggest challenges and opportunities to help you build your recovery plan with confidence
- A mixture of case studies and panels with live Q&A and polling as well as interactive roundtables, workshops, boardrooms and think tanks to enable you to learn from and network with the great minds in the audience as well as the speaker faculty
- The opportunity to network with all the major Nordic retail players in attendance by connecting via our app to make new connections and build lasting relationships
“Interactivity at its finest-the range of session formats allow you to truly engage with your peers to benefit from the collective wisdom of the senior level audience as well as the speakers”
Ina Halvorsen Seim, Vice President, Digital Sales & E-commerce, Orkla
Our Speakers. Your Visionaries
Chief Marketing Officer
Claus H. Andersen
Head of Digital
Chief Digital Officer
Head of Personalization & Loyalty
Director, Smart Logistics
Chief Digital Officer
INTERSPORT Group Denmark
Chief Experience Officer (CXO), Member of Group Leadership
Head of Digital
L’Oréal Luxe Nordics
Director - Marketing and Customer Insight
Head of Ecommerce & Customer Service
Kjetil Eik L. Løvlie
Head of Marketing Personalisation
Eminé, Olausson Fourounjieva
Digital Analytics and Insights Lead
The eTail Nordic Difference
Connecting more Scandinavian eCommerce Innovators than anyone else
Where you really find out what the leading retailers are doing to ready their eCommerce to win customers now and in the future.
More focused upon your specific eCommerce needs than any other event
An agenda built on 100 hours of talking to Scandinavian eCommerce and Multi-Channel Retail Innovators to address every challenge and opportunity you face.
More engaging and immersive experiences than anywhere else
Take part in small working groups rather than just formal presentations so you can learn from all of the great minds in the audience, not just speakers.
“So many interesting presentations on various topics highly relevant for me, and a chance to meet industry leaders and share our learnings in anice collaborative atmosphere”
Mikael Lenneryd, Director of Digital & Loyalty,Apoteket
3 Reasons to Attend
Agenda Designed By Retailers, For Retailers.
eTail Nordic is designed with an advisory board of eCommerce, online marketing leaders from Nordic’s top retailers.
Whether you're responsible for eCommerce, online or content marketing, customer experience or social media, the parallel streams will allow you to tailor the event to your specific needs.
Don’t settle for death by PowerPoint. eTail Nordic offers a wider variety of formats than any other event.
From small group brainstorming to lively Oxford-style debates, you will leave inspired not tired.
You’re In Great
Expand your network and benchmark against the best in Scandinavian eCommerce.
From big brand retailers like H&M Group and Ikea to top local players like Ellos, Kicks and Dansk Supermarked Group, this is where the best of the best come to learn and network.